‘Bangkok Boy’ is indeed the latest fad amongst the high-society types. No, I ain’t talking about Ladyboys that you see in Pattaya or Patpong. I am talking about IVF Babies, which I love to define as ‘Bespoke Baby’ as Couture is what’s the buzz these days.
The craze for a male child is not only amongst the poor and backward villagers. It’s in fact at a more obsessive level amongst the richie-rich kinds who a want a male child at any cost. They have found the easiest way out – a IVF Baby, a IVF Boy and the best place to get it done is Bangkok.
Tanisha and Robbie are true trend-setters, at least when it comes to ‘Bangkok Boy’. They were one of the first to go the IVF way to have a male child. Recently i discovered at least four couples who went to Bangkok and got a male baby through IVF. Amit and Divya Burman and Gauri and Vidhur Talwar are the latest benefactors of IVF to beget a Boy, a ‘Bangkok Boy’God, what will happen to the country’s sex ratio? It’s literally Raining Men! For every 1000 males, it would be something like 400 females probably. Where the hell is this society heading? I can still understand the ignorant and uneducated couples obsessed about a male child but what explains this craze amongst phoren educated, super-rich couples???
- Why Rich Housewives’ choicest venture is Candle Making?
- TASHU got her Body Sculpted
- The Lecherous Fathers Unveiled on Fathers’ Day
- Why This Fashion ‘Kolaveri’ @ ASEAN Summit?
- Overheard @ Lakme Fashion Week
- Socialite turns Designer
- Rich Men are Picking Up Eunuchs in the Still of the Night
- Nainika Karan Ties the Knot!
- What’s With Tollywood & It’s Obsession With Belly-Buttons?
- Social Butterfly commits fashion faux pas!